Friday, December 11, 2009
12 Weeks and Counting
This week I went to the doctor for my 12 week checkup. I expected to be examined, but I wasn't. The nurse checked my weight and blood pressure. Then she let me hear the baby's heartbeat with the doppler. It sounded so faint. I thought I would hear it loud and clear, but it sounded as if it were far away. Then the doctor came in and answered my questions. So overall this appointment was fairly simple. I was leaving withing 30 minutes. I got a permission slip to start prenatal yoga. I should be starting that soon. I'm excited about that class. It will be once a week for $8. They also have water aerobics. I hope to take that in the spring. Here's a picture of my belly at 12 weeks. If you've never seen my naked belly before you may not notice a difference. Fortunately, I'm still wearing my regular clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are precious!! I am so excited for you!!!!!
ReplyDelete