Monday, April 18, 2011

An Eventful 10th Month

Earlier this month I realized I didn't blog on Khalil's 10 month birthday. I decided to blog towards the end of the month so I could talk about all the wonderful things that happened during the month. In honor of his 10 month birthday I would like to list ten NEW things he's accomplished this month.
  1. Perfecting the Tiger Woods "Yes" fist pump
  2. Eating table food
  3. Standing alone for short periods of time
  4. Taking two steps alone
  5. Signing the word "milk" in sign language
  6. Using the index finger to point and pick up objects
  7. Putting lids on containers
  8. Patting people to get their attention
  9. Smiling on cue for the camera
  10. Throwing things
I'm looking forward to seeing what else this month has in store. I'm in the process now of planning a birthday party. We are less than two months away from being 1. I'll give you a hint about his birthday theme. His invitations say, "Khalil's birthday party is brought to you by the letter K and the number 1". Can you guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment