I've officially made it half way through the pregnancy. This is an exciting milestone, because things are starting to get exciting. I can feel the baby rumble in my tummy now. I actually know the difference between him and gas bubbles. He doesn't always move for very long so I try to enjoy it when I can. He usually moves after I eat, when my bladder is full, or if I impeding his space by bending over or leaning forward. He's probably trying to tell me to "get up". The latest and greatest thing I've been telling Doug is that "the baby and I are
in tuned to each other." The baby makes special requests via Mommy. He's made requests for ice cream, new clothes, for baby and mommy of course, and for Daddy to come home. He also agrees with whatever Mommy says and she's always right. Doug has been giving me some crazy looks when I try to use the baby to get my way. He always responds with, "And how do you know that?" My answer is always the same, "The baby and I are
in tuned to each other.
After all we are connected."
We've been working on finalizing the name this week. We've narrowed it down to 3 choices: Kendall, Khalil, and Kendrick. I'm pretty sure we have decided on Khalil but I do still have 4 months to change it. The middle name will be Douglas.
I didn't have a doctors appointment this week but here are some updated pictures of the belly.

As you see I have a real belly now. And what's up with all the belly touching? I'm just wondering. I don't think I've ever felt compelled to rub a
pregger's belly. Who made the
pregger belly public property? Is that a rule or something? I think I'm getting used to it but I'm just wondering.

My personal opinion is that my belly looks really cute when it's clothed. So after this month I may start covering it up. We will see.
I still don't think it has hit me for real-for real that you're actually pregnant and going to be giving birth to an actual human. It's still weird.
ReplyDeleteYou've got to come home and feel him moving around in my tummy.
ReplyDelete