Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Yea. He's Growing Up"

At work today I got a text that said, "Your son has just feed himself this whole bottle." I know I've mentioned that Khalil can hold his bottle but it wasn't until today that he held it the entire time. Although Doug said he holds it on the sides this picture shows the technique he used Saturday. Later on Doug texted, "Yea. He's growing up."

When I got to my mom's to pick him up today she said, "I didn't know he was sitting up." My reply, "Yeah he is tipping over a lot less these days." I think it's starting to hit us more with each milestone we meet. Oh and he's returned to sleeping all night now that his cold is almost gone. Yay! We are happy about that.

Sitting up in the shopping cart.


No comments:

Post a Comment