Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Busy as a Bee with Shutterfly!

Khalil is approaching the 6th month mark. That means it's time to make more Shutterfly photo books. I made the first one to document my pregnancy. Now I make one for myself every 3 months! This one will commemorate months 3-6. I hope I can keep it up with all of my future children. I will also get more brag books for his grandparents. They received one for Grandparents' Day in September. Why not get another one for Christmas? I'm going to be busy as a bee on Shutterfly, because it's also time to do holiday greeting cards. They have various types: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery This will be my first year to do personalized holiday cards. I'm debating between the flat stationary card and the flat photo card. I really like the idea of putting a collage of personal pictures on a card to send my holiday greetings: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards But time is running out and I need to find the perfect pictures to get this holiday season started. Who knows I may even do a calendar for 2011? http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars That will make a perfect gift for someone special. Or better yet, I can get one for myself. I can not wait to get started. But wait, first I need a day off! Who can go to work for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment