Monday, December 13, 2010

6 Months and Growing...

Khalil has his 6 month check up today. He is 27 inches long and weighs 18lb 6oz. His head is 17 1/2 inches. Khalil is in the 65 percentile in all categories. He has actually slowed down in weight and picked up his growth in length. He recently started rolling over from stomach to back.I also started letting him drink juice from the sippy cup once a day. He has a lot to say these days. Doug says he growls. He sleeps all night most nights. Now he's reached the age to practice soothing himself to sleep. When I let him cry himself to sleep it usually takes about 10-15 minutes. However, I never do this when he's sick or in the middle of the night. It's usually naptime after he has already fallen asleep in my arms and wakes up when I lay him down. I also can't do it if he is full blown crying; it has to be a light whine. I guess we will gradually build up.



1 comment:

  1. He is so cute!! Looks like a little man these days. I know you are enjoying your first Holiday season with him. What a precious little guy!

    ReplyDelete