When we got to the hospital I really had to use the bathroom. They make you fill up your bladder and that was extremely painful. I had to look past the pain to enjoy the experience of what was going on. Later on I found out that I hydrate really well and she could tell I was about to burst. So she said next time instead of drinking 32oz of water I could do more like 16oz. Boy was I happy to hear that news! The nurse kept calling Doug "Daddy" and he tried to say he would have to get used to that. He claims he wasn't prepared for his new title. I could tell he was excited because he kept grinning. It had finally hit him as "real". He is really looking forward to the next ultrasound when the baby looks like a "real" baby. At 8 weeks, the baby was only the size of the tip of the pinky finger. So here are some of the pictures we got that day.



No comments:
Post a Comment