The day was October 16th. I was watching Grey's Anatomy thanks to my DVR. Suddenly I started to feel dizzy. I remembered earlier in the spring when I was experiencing dizziness being asked if I were pregnant. At that time I wasn't even attempting and hated being asked that question. Then I remembered that my last cycle started on Sept. 16th. Since my next cycle should have started today (Oct. 16th) this was a red flag. Doug and I were getting ready to go visit his family and I had just come from the gym. So I decided that when I went to shower I would take a pregnancy test. Lo and behold it was positive. It changed pretty quickly. As I grinned from ear to ear, I jumped in the shower. Now I had to decide how to tell Doug. I origninally planned to buy him a button that said, "Dad to be." Well I had not bought it yet and I didn't think I could hold the information overnight so I had to come up with another plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment