(November 10th) So I was 8 weeks! Doug and I had kept the secret since October 16th. Thank God I had not been too sick. I had one week of sickness in the middle of the night and the very next week I had a cold. The cold was able to throw people off and not suspect anything. I scheduled the first doctor's apt for Nov. 11th - Verteran's Day. We were getting excited to see the little "peanut". We had planned to tell the family when we got back from the doctor's office. Suddenly I remembered that both moms were off for the holiday and had an ah ha moment. "I bet they would love to go with us." So we decided to tell them that night in case they wanted to go. Of course everyone was shocked and thought we were kidding. I recorded these announcements as well. (By requests, I have removed some of the videos; which defeats the purpose of me filming them at all.) You can always count on Lorynn for a little drama. Those classes are paying off. Here is a video of her reaction.
No comments:
Post a Comment