Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Nursery

I've been taking my time uploading pictures of the nursery because I don't have all of the pictures/artwork on the walls. It seems to be taking a while to accomplish this goal so I've decided to post pictures as it is and I'll just change them out later. We did finally get his name on the wall.

Khalil's closet is pretty full. I've organized his clothes by size. These are all 0-9month clothes. Once upon a time he had doors on the closet. They had to be taken off for the carpet installation. They haven't made it back on yet. I was thinking about keeping the door off on the right to expose the shelving.
Here is the changing table. If you look closely you will see some of the pictures/artwork that are
supposed to be hung on the wall.
Khalil is testing out his bed while Daddy works on putting up the fan in a nearby bedroom। He doesn't stay upstairs alone yet

1 comment: