Thursday, July 15, 2010

One Month Already!

Boy has time flown fast! It's already been one month. It seems to be going too fast. Soon I'll have to go back to work. However I'm trying not to focus or think about that. I know when the time comes I will cry like a baby. I've so enjoyed being home with my Sweet Pea. Since we've been home I've been with him nearly every hour of the day with a few exceptions. He's been kept by his grandmothers and Dad for about 8 hours total.That's like drops in the bucket compared to the hours I've clocked. But anyway, Khalil went for his 1 month check-up yesterday. He did pretty well with his Hep B shot. He gave the nurse a full out yell but it didn't last for too long. He did have the shaken more silent cry afterwards as if he had been mistreated. I felt so sorry for him. Lord knows what I'm gonna do next month when he has FIVE shots. That's just ridiculous! They should space that out some more. Here are his stats. 8lbs 14oz 20 1/2 inches long. I can't remember his percentiles for height and weight but it was somewhere between 10-15%. His head was in the 25th percentile. He was born at the 10th percentile so we aren't surprised that they are low. The doctor said as long as he stays within his curve on the percentile chart we don't have to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment