Tuesday, August 24, 2010

< 2 Weeks to go

This week I've started a bedtime schedule with Khalil. Prior to this week, I've just being going with the flow of his own schedule, giving him baths at whatever time of night. However, I really want him to be in bed by 10pm so I can be in bed by 10:30 when I go back to work. So we have started bath time at 8pm. Afterwards he eats and reads a book. He falls asleep between 9:45 and 10:15. He also started sleeping 9 and 10 hours at night. Hallelujah! Prayerfully I will not be waking up in the middle of the night and will be rested for work. I have less than two weeks to go before returning to work and I'm NOT going to get sad about it. That's me being positive. Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment