Sunday, August 1, 2010

Playmates

<>
Khalil and Will

I think I've mentioned before how many people I know I know having babies this year. It's a total of seven of my friends, including myself. I guess we are just at that age. Thursday some of us had lunch together. Terrica, Tonya, Meagan, Stephanie and I went to Olive Garden. Meagan and Tonya are still pregnant. Terrica and I have already delivered. So Terrica brought William. Hopefully when all of them get older they will be playmates. Meagan and Tonya are both having boys too. Meagan is due in August with Caid and Tonya is due in November with Braxton (possibly). She is still deliberating his name.
Khalil with Tonya.
Will with Stephanie.

Will is not too happy about taking a picture.

1 comment:

  1. They'll be playmates as long as you all stay friends. It's like an automatic fraternity. Imagine the birthday parties!

    ReplyDelete